War just isn't fun anymore - General Discussion

It feels way worse losing an attack on offense than it does losing on defense. It feels horrible when you're on the attack and you're entire ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Is Warthunder even fun any more? :: War Thunder General ...

Is Warthunder even fun any more? jsut as my titles asks is this game even fun anymore? I know i am not the only ones to express this feeling ...

This game is not fun anymore - Answers HQ

I am tired and frustrated that this game has no end to it. Meaning that every time I see new players is messing this game up and I don't give a dam.

Why the new total war games are not fun to play any more

I just say what I think , and this is off course my opinion.The last great total war game was Shogun 2 with great battle system , and amazing ...

I do not like the World of Warcraft anymore - Blizzard Forums

But after Battle for Azeroth, the Shadowlands, I decided that Dragonflight isn't for me anymore. This isn't a world where I feel motivated to ...

Why I don't really enjoy Warframe anymore - General Discussion

Things like Frame Fighter and Happy Zephyr seem really lazily put together, even though Frame Fighter could have been fun to play. It seems to ...

There just isn't any fun in this game anymore....

Its just one farm after another farm and then gear farm after gear farm. Man this is disheartening the pace of character releases without ...

Fair play and game becoming not fun - General Discussion

Im on the verge of quitting because its just not fun anymore like it used to be. Please fix this instead. Make it fun again. 5 Likes. Time ...